Position - Consultant Physician
Experience - 0 - 2 years
Qualification - MD/DNB (Doctor of Medicine - General Medicine)
Package - Negotiable (as per experience)
Job Responsibilities: Tasks include:
- Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
- Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
- Organizing preventative medical programmers for individual patients;
- Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
- Meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments.
- May be some discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives.
- Managing resources to handle targets as effectively as possible.
- Using IT skills - some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to
- Have basic abilities for work, such as maintaining patients' records using specific packages.
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
- Observing and assessing the work of trainee GPs and medical students and teaching at medical schools or hospitals
- Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development of Hospital or Patient welfare (CPD) activities.
- Handling ICU patients, involves in IPD or OPD of the patients.
|Experience||0 - 10 Years|
|Salary||18 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma, Other Doctorate Degree, Ph.D/Doctorate|
|Key Skills||MD - General Medicine General Physician MD - Medicine General Medicine Medicine|
Great Coaches HR Consultants
|About Company||Dear Doctors,\r\nGreetings from GREAT COACHES HR CONSULTANTS\r\nWe are placement consultants dealing with medical recruitment. We have very good offers for consultant doctors in different reputed hospitals. We have some urgent requirement of MD General Medicine for 20+ bedded or 500+ bedded Hospital of PUNJAB/HARYANA.\r\nCompany - Multi Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ Super Speciality / Charitable Hospital\r\nLocation - Jalandhar (Punjab)|