"Best Placement Services Provider"
Our aim is to offer bright and talented candidates to our clients so that they can enhance their productivity and performance.
|Job Title||General Physician - Md or Dnb (general Medicine) – for Jalandhar|
|Number Of Vacancy||4|
|Industry Area||Medical/Health Care/Hospitals|
|Key Skills||General Medicine,Consultant Physician,Physician,General Physician,MD - Medicine,Consultant Internal Medicine,internal medicine|
|Salary (Per Annum)||18 Lac To 32 Lac 50 Thousand|
|Work Experience||0 - 10 Years|
|Job Requirement||Dear Doctors,
We are placement consultants dealing with medical recruitment. We have very good offers for consultant doctors in different reputed hospitals. We have some urgent requirement of MD/DNB General Medicine.
Company - Multi – Super Speciality / Charitable Hospital
Location - Jalandhar (Punjab)
Position – Consultant Physician
Experience – Any
Qualification – DNB/MD
Package – Negotiable (as per experience)
Job Responsibilities: Tasks include:
• Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
• Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
• Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
• Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
• Organizing preventative medical programmers for individual patients;
• Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
• Meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments.
• May be some discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives.
• Managing resources to handle targets as effectively as possible.
• Using IT skills - some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to
• Have basic abilities for work, such as maintaining patients' records using specific packages.
• Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
• Observing and assessing the work of trainee GPs and medical students and teaching at medical schools or hospitals
• Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development of Hospital or Patient welfare (CPD) activities.
• Handling ICU patients, involves in IPD or OPD of the patients.
|Job State / U.T.||Punjab|
|Company Name||Great Coaches HR Consultants|
|About Company||Greetings from GREAT COACHES HR CONSULTANTS We are placement consultants dealing with medical recruitment. We have very good offers for consultant doctors in different reputed hospitals. We have some urgent requirement of MD/DNB General Medicine. Company - Multi – Super Speciality / Charitable Hospital|