0 - 15 Years
Alwar, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Jhunjhunu, , Pilani
• Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
• Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
• Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
• Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
• Organizing preventative medical programmers for individual patients;
• Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
• Meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments.
• May be some discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives.
• Managing resources to handle targets as effectively as possible.
• Using IT skills - some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to
• Have basic abilities for work, such as maintaining patients' records using specific packages.
• Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
• Observing and assessing the work of trainee GPs and medical students and teaching at medical schools or hospitals
• Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development of Hospital or Patient welfare (CPD) activities.
• Handling ICU patients, involves in IPD or OPD of the patients.
|Salary||18 Lac To 32 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Work Experience||0 - 15 Years|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/MS, DNB, Ph.D/Doctorate|