0 - 6 Years
Bangalore, Satara, Solapur, Amritsar, Gurdaspur, Jalandhar, Vellore, Kanpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, Ambur
• responding to Medical/health Problems Presented By Patients Including History Taking, Diagnosis, Investigation, Treatment and Referral as Appropriate;
• maintaining Confidentiality and Impartiality;
• commissioning Healthcare By Liaising with Medical Professionals in the Community and Hospitals;
• promoting Health Education in Conjunction with other Health Professionals;
• organizing Preventative Medical Programmers for Individual Patients;
• providing Specialist Clinics for Specific Conditions or for Certain Groups, E.g. Diabetes, Smoking Cessation and New Babies;
• meeting Targets Set By the Government for Specific Treatments.
• may Be Some Discussing the Development of New Pharmaceutical Products with Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives.
• managing Resources to Handle Targets as Effectively as Possible.
• using It Skills - Some Practices have One Partner Who Specializes in the Use of It Within the Practice But all Will Be Expected To
• have Basic Abilities for Work, such as Maintaining Patients' Records Using Specific Packages.
• keeping Up to Date with Medical Developments, New Drugs, Treatments and Medications, Including Complementary Medicine;
• observing and Assessing the Work of Trainee Gps and Medical Students and Teaching At Medical Schools or Hospitals
• maintaining a Portfolio of Continuing Professional Development of Hospital or Patient Welfare (cpd) Activities.
• handling Icu Patients, Involves in Ipd or Opd of the Patients.
|Salary||22 Lac 50 Thousand To 35 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Work Experience||0 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||MS/Master of Surgery, DNB, Ph.D/Doctorate|