Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Jalandhar, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar, Jaipur, Mathura, Nawanshahr
Wishes and Greetings from Great Coaches HR Consultants!!!!!!!!!
We introduce ourselves as one of the leading Placement Consultant. We provide manpower to the reputed Hospitals throughout PAN India.
We have very good offers for Consultant Doctors in reputed hospitals providing good services to the healthcare from last years. We have this requirement of Attending Consultant – General Medicine.
Company - Multi – Super Specialty / Reputed Hospital
Position – Associate Consultant – Intensive Care.
Experience – Any (all consider)
Qualification – DNB/MD/FCPS/MCPS in General Medicine, Diploma/DNB/MD in Respiratory Medicine, Diploma/DNB/MD/MEM in Emergency Medicine, Diploma/DNB/MD in Pulmonary Medicine.
Package – In Negotiable terms
Job Responsibilities: Tasks include:
• Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
• Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
• Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
• Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
• Organizing preventative medical programmers for individual patients;
• Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
• Meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments.
• May be some discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives.
• Managing resources to handle targets as effectively as possible.
• Using IT skills - some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to
• Have basic abilities for work, such as maintaining patients\' records using specific packages.
• Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
|Experience||15 - 18 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/Medicinae Doctor, Post Graduate Diploma, DNB, DM/Doctorate of Medicine|
|Key Skills||Medicine General Medicine Respiratory Medicine Emergency Medicine Pulmonary Medicine Intensive Care|
|Contact Person||Mr. Harvinder Singh|
|Address||3, New Dashmesh Nagar, Dhilwan Road|